Effective: January 1, 2020
Last Revised: December 31, 2019
Your Privacy Matters to Us
Information We Collect
If you apply for a loan we may collect personal information about you including your:
- Personal identifiers such as your name, contact details, social security number;
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Commercial and financial information such as your loan details and payment history; and,
We collect your information from the following sources:
- From you on applications and other forms;
- Our business partners; contracted service providers;
- Public records and Government entities; and
- Consumer reporting agencies.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for one or more purposes, including:
- For our everyday business purposes;
- To enable use of our site, services, and products;
- To facilitate the process of determining credit eligibility for purposes of obtaining a mortgage;
- To communicate with you; provide you with support and respond to your inquiries;
- To respond to law enforcement requests, and, as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
Changes to this Policy
When we make any material changes to this policy, we will take reasonable efforts to notify you including by making them immediately available to you on this website. If you have a question or would like more information, contact us at Privacy@myndm.com
Acceptance of Terms
Products and Services
“Services” under this Agreement include financial and business services offered directly by Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC, and additional services available to you through independent third party service providers accessed through navigation of this Site.
Fair Lending Policy
Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC does not discriminate against any applicant or discourage anyone on a prohibited basis from submitting an application. To assure that our employees have a clear and unequivocal statement of our commitment to a nondiscriminatory method of doing business, we have adopted the following fair lending policy. Employees must be thoroughly familiar with this policy and follow it.
- We do not discriminate against a loan applicant or borrower on the basis of race, color, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, handicap, age, the fact that all or part of an applicant’s income comes from any public assistance program or because the applicant has exercised any right under any relevant state or federal law.
- We do not selectively encourage applicants and we take no action that would, on a prohibited basis, discourage a reasonable person from applying for a mortgage loan.
- We do not, on a prohibited basis, refuse to make a loan, vary the terms offered including the amount, interest rate, period or type of loan, or use different standards to evaluate collateral or decide whether to extend credit.
- We avoid practices or policies that have a discriminatory effect. This rule applies to all phases of our mortgage lending business. It applies even though we do not intend the policy or practice to be discriminatory and even if the policy or practice appears to be neutral.
- We have adopted nondiscriminatory loan underwriting standards that avoid subjective, unwritten rules that can have a discriminatory effect. We make these underwriting standards public upon request at each of our offices.
- We make sure that our scoring system is empirically derived and statistically sound and uses no prohibited basis other than age as a predictive factor.
- We train our loan personnel in the principles of fair lending.
- Our Quality Control Manager regularly reviews both our loan underwriting standards and the business practices by which we implement them to determine whether they ensure equal lending opportunity and reports to management.
- We periodically review our loan portfolio and applications to make sure that we are serving the community adequately and on a nondiscriminatory basis in light of the community’s demographic characteristics and credit demands.
- We conspicuously display the poster in a public area of each of our facilities stating that we are ascribing to the Equal Housing Act. Additionally, on all forms of advertisements, regardless of media, we include the Equal Housing Opportunity logo and/or the Equal Housing Opportunity slogan.
By using, accessing or attempting to access websites owned by Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC that require the use of Passwords or any other method of authentication or any combination of authentication methods (these are defined as “secure websites”), you are certifying you are the person legally associated with the passwords or method(s) of authentication being used. Unauthorized access, attempted access, use or attempted use of secure websites owned by Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC is prohibited and may violate federal and/or state law. Unauthorized access, attempted access, use, or attempted use of secure websites owned by Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC
Links to Other Sites – Limitation of Liability
Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC may provide links to or from other web sites that Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC does not have control over. If you follow links to sites not affiliated or controlled by Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC, you should review their privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions, as they may be different from those of our site. Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC does not guarantee and is not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of their information.
Monitoring and Blocking
Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC reserves the right to monitor your access and use of its websites without notification to you. You agree that Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC reserves the right to terminate and/or block your use or access of its websites for any reason without prior notice to you.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, WEBSITES OWNED BY NATIONS DIRECT MORTGAGE, LLC. AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT YOUR RISK. YOU AGREE, THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NATIONS DIRECT MORTGAGE, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT HAS CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR YOUR REFERENCING, USING, ACCESSING, INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS OR LINKING TO OR FROM THE WEBSITES OF Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF. There are some jurisdictions that do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Based on this conclusion, the liability of Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Governing Law; Severability
To view Nations Direct Mortgage, LLC’s US Financial Privacy Notice, please click here.
California Residents can read more about the CA Consumer Protection Act here.